This was at the end of a debate with Christian apologist William Lane Craig. Hitchens was brilliant and I can’t see how the man debating him could have anything to say after this.
Thanks for visiting!
- Words for which I no longer have any use
- The Failure of Prayer (#Atheism makes the most sense)
- 18 Facts about agriculture which are contrary to what I used to believe. Can you relate to these? #Agriculture #Organic #GMO
- Labeling is getting out of hand and it’s dumbing us down #MAMyths #SayNoToBullshit
- A profound realization: For everything, there is a window
- Why do most liberals endorse pseudoscience like anti-GMO?
- No wonder I thought religious stories were crazy – they’re fiction! (#Atheism)
- We’ve come full circle from Watergate – our money-corrupted elections
- Voting – It’s not what it’s cracked up to be
- The “Thank you for your service” line just doesn’t cut it.